In the wake of acquiring avg.com/retail , you have to actuate the item utilizing either an initiation code, or by means of your AVG Account that is enrolled with a similar email address you used to make the buy.
Installing AVG Internet Security on Windows
Initiate AVG Internet Security
Your initiation alternatives:
- Activation Code
- AVG Account
Investigate initiation issues
To investigate initiation issues, reinstall AVG Internet Security on your PC and enact it once more. For reinstallation guidelines, allude to the accompanying articles:
Introducing AVG Internet Security on Windows
AVG Internet Security is propelled security programming that anticipates infections, spyware, and different noxious dangers from tainting your PC. It also ensures you and your private information against risky phony sites, ransomware, programmers, and spammers while you are on the web.
Install AVG Internet Security
- Click the catch beneath to download the AVG Internet Security arrangement document, and spare it to a commonplace area on your PC (as a matter of course, downloaded records are spared to your Downloads organizer).
- Right-click the downloaded arrangement record avg_internet_security_setup.exe and pick Run as chairman from the setting menu.
- If incited by the User Account Control discourse for authorization, click Yes (or Continue on more established adaptations of Windows).
- To change the default arrangement language, click the present language in the upper right corner of the screen. At that point snap Install to continue with default establishment.
- Wait while arrangement introduces AVG Internet Security on your PC.
- Click Continue.
- If incited to secure your cell phone, utilize the applicable alternatives as indicated by your inclination, or snap the X symbol to close the screen.
A preliminary rendition of activate avg retail is currently introduced on your PC, yet a few segments may not completely work until you restart your PC. The AVG Internet Security UI is available through the framework plate symbol on your Windows taskbar or the symbol on your Windows work area.